I switched to Sprint from Verizon back in October. The building I was living in had problems with cell phones, I think it was due to the T-Mobile cell tower on the top. I blamed it on Verizon but it wasn’t their fault.
What I need from Sprint that they don’t have.
- Can’t Block Specific Phone Number
- Can’t Block Private Numbers
- Can’t get Pix Messaging
- Can’t text more than 160 Characters.
- Video Messaging is a Joke
Sprint’s answer for everything was to change my phone number. That’s not really an option. I think I’ll check out the iPhone today.
I need the above plus…
- Synch Outlook Email to iPhone
- Easy Text Messaging (lack of real buttons makes me nervous)