Here is an email that I received from MaxBounty at 8:01 this morning.
Hi Jason, it’s been a month since there’s
been any action on your MaxBounty.com affiliate account. I’m not ashamed to say that this saddens me. We started the network with the ideology that affiliates should be fairly paid for the leads they generate. We actually go out of our way so we can specifically pay you more. So if we are constantly paying more than other networks, and you’re not running our ads… I’m really at a loss to understand why we’re not seeing any traffic from you.
Can you take a quick moment and reply to this email and let me know what we can do to improve MaxBounty.com so as to get you advertising our campaigns again?
Here’s a list of our most successful campaigns in case you do want to start advertising again.
- Free Copy of QuickBooks w/Business Kit paying $28.50/sale with an average EPC of $1.59
- The Good Cook Bookclub paying $20.50/sale with an average EPC of $1.58
- Zooba Book Club paying $29.00/lead with an average EPC of $1.21
- Ultima Smile – Free Trial paying $28.00/sale with an average EPC of $1.20
- FREE eBay Auction Success Kit paying $30.00/sale with an average EPC of $1.16
- Video Professor: Free CD Trial paying $42.00/sale with an average EPC of $1.13
- Education Connection paying $31.00/lead with an average EPC of $1.11
I’m here if you have questions.
Seriously MaxBounty, what’s with the guilt trip? Do they think they can shame me into working for them?