Sent by Azoogle Ads last night.
AzoogleAds 2.0 is Coming!
25 October 2006
AzoogleAds 2.0 is just around the corner, and it is stocked with the tools you need to help you optimize your campaigns and ultimately make you more money!
What does the new AzoogleAds 2.0 system hold in store? Here are just a few of the upgrades:
- Improved reporting — real-time custom reporting as well as the basics you expect such as eCPC and conversion rate calculations. View traffic and conversions by the hour, by traffic type, and creative reports, among many others
- Unparalleled search functionality – search for offers by name, ID, status, traffic type, category – the list goes on
- Customized affiliate homepage – there are graphs, recommended offers, news, alerts, and common tasks at a glance on the home page
- Payment Options – you can request one of three payment options
- Affiliate Manager Communications – see who you’re working with and how you can reach them
So what’s happening next? In the next 10 days, your affiliate account will be transitioned to AzoogleAds 2.0. Once you have been transitioned, you will no longer have access to AzoogleAds 1.0. In order to enjoy the benefits of the new AzoogleAds 2.0 system you will need to change your ad links within three months of being moved over to 2.0. Your affiliate manager can answer any questions you might have on swapping out your ad links.
You will receive two more communications from us on the transition. The first will be 72 hours before your transition which will include a new URL for logging in, and the second will be immediately upon your transition to AzoogleAds 2.0.
What are the short-term impacts?
- You may notice a slight lag in the reporting for the first few days because of unexpired cookies that have been set by users
- You will no longer have access to 1.0
- All links will need to be switched 3 months after they are moved to 2.0. After this date, 1.0 legacy links will expire.
For your convenience AzoogleAds will be maintaining a 24 hour hotline (1-866-891-0300 ext 1) during this time of transition. So, if you have a question or problem at any time, there will be someone on hand to help.
Lastly, we are always eager to hear your feedback so please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your affiliate manager